Pages

Sunday 10 November 2013

Watch out for that Wax, Boys!

Beauty comes at a price...Jo Barrett´s price is reasonable!
Take your pick!
Jo Barrett of Beauty @ Home, originally wanted to study Beauty Therapy after she left school, but the courses weren´t as readily available then. She finally took the plunge later on, when her children were older.

Jo told me, “While training to be a Nail Technician, my husband Steve, of Barretts Window Cleaning, was very supportive. He let me practice painting his nails. Once he even let me wax his legs, but couldn’t take the pain and refused to have the second leg done! I did give him a relaxing facial to make up for it though.”

Jo is currently studying A&P (Anatomy and Physiology) aiming to train in Massage Therapies, and is booked in to do the Gelish Nail Art Course which she´s very excited about...

Jo loves to visit all ages, young and old, with her mobile service in Cirencester and the surrounding villages, everyone deserves a treat! “If your nails aren´t becoming to you, you should be coming to me” she laughs. 

For More Information Call:
07709 091 006
01285 659 674

No comments:

Post a Comment