|Mike Davis CJ Hole Director CJ Hole|
In July 2015 I was given the opportunity to open CJ Hole’s 20th branch in Cirencester. 18 months later and I can honestly say I’m enjoying Cirencester more than I could have imagined. For the last 25 years I have worked, as an estate agent, in numerous towns around Cirencester and have always hoped, one day, to be based here.
CJ Hole was established in Bristol in 1867 which means we are celebrating 150 years in 2017! 2017 also sees the 900th anniversary of the founding of the Augustinian Abbey of St Mary, in Cirencester, by King Henry 1 in 1117 and we are proud sponsors of the ‘The Abbey 900’ festival year!
At CJ Hole we provide professional and expert advice in residential sales, the sale and purchase of plots of land, new homes and potential development opportunities in and around Cirencester. We also offer landlords in the Cirencester area a high-quality lettings service including comprehensive property management. We have a unique service offering, Manage & Protect, which includes,
· CJ Hole will guarantee all unpaid rent from a tenancy
· Monthly tenant credit checks and notification of worrisome changes (such as no pay check!)
· CJ Hole will pay for legal assistance to pursue tenant-caused damage to your property over £1,000
· Free tenant eviction
· Legal representation and expenses paid by CJ Hole
· A 24/7 phone helpline for property-related matters
· All the benefits of our current Fully Managed service
If you are looking for an agent who will give you the individual service of an independent business but with the security of a corporate company, then we are the agent for you! We are currently running a promotion for new Landlords, so please call now for a free market appraisal.